Saturday, October 11, 2008

I have been away ..

I know I have not posted for a while and I wanted to let you know all is well for me.

I recently attended our international business meeting.

I am very excited about the content we have developed for our CEO members. We have partnered with Keith McFarland, author of the best seller The Breakthrough Company for this year's CEO Retreat.

The content is outstanding and our members will take away a tremendous amount of knowledge and tools to help them create a truly outstanding year for themselves and their business.

The research conducted by Keith and team over 5 years of INC. 5000 firms has produced a wonderful body of information that will help our members keep their companies on firm footing during these challenging economic times.

No comments: