Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Could Be Better Than You Think

I came across an interesting article in the Sunday WSJ. The writer Alan Murray detailed five good reasons why 2009 could be good for your financial health:

1. This will be a good year to invest in Stocks.

2. It willbe a good year to invest in real estate.

3. Americans will learn to live within their means.

4. President Obama will have a historic opportunity to reshape public policy.

5. Your (federal taxes) won't rise.

Now, I do not know if I can support each of his reasons given my experience living in So. California, however I would encourage all who are intersted to visit www.wsj.com/Sunday and read Alan's article in detail.

It is my sincere hope that journalists will be balanced in their reporting of the economy in 2009 and this article caught my attention as a good starting point!

No comments: