Friday, February 20, 2009

CEO PEER GROUP Preview Event

Thursday February 19th was our latest CEO PEER GROUP Preview Event. We had 9 wonderful guests attend. It was a lively and exciting 2 hours. The time went very quickly and the group gave each other tremendous support and energy.

I have been hosting these preview events for 1 year and I have enjoyed each one. Many of our current Executive Forums members came to a preview event to "experience" what happens in a CEO PEER GROUP. In fact our newest member, Therese who joined today, has attended several preview events including yesterday's prior to enrolling today!

If you know of a business owner, entrepreneur or top executive who would benefit from experiencing a CEO PEER GROUP meeting, let me know and I will be happy to invite them to attend as my guest.

Have them check out my web site: http://www.theppowerofceopeergroups.com

No comments: