Saturday, February 7, 2009

Coming Soon: Ric to host a Radio Talk Show

Just wanted to let you know about an exciting new development in my business. I have been approached to host a weekly 1-hour radio show dedicated to the issues and opporutnities facing top executives and business owners.

I will be interviewing business owners, top executives and service providers each week to share information with my audience that will help them successfully navigate through the current economic climate.

If you know of anyone who I should talk with about possibly becoming a guest on a future show I would like to meet them.

This is a very exciting opportunity and one I am looking forward to as it will help me expand the reach of my message that there is real power in CEO PEER GROUPS!

Stay tuned.........

No comments: