Saturday, April 18, 2009

CRITICAL MASS Selling Well on Amazon.com!

I am very happy that my book CRITICAL MASS: The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO PEER GROUPS is selling well on Amazon.com

I use the book extensively here in Orange County CA to help busy executives learn how membership in a CEO PEER GROUP will improve their decision making.

At my speaking engagements my audiences are eager to receive a copy. Many have written about their views of the book on Amazon.

What really interests me is how people, who I have never met, find the book on Amazon.com and buy it. This is exactly why I made the commitment to get the book on Amazon.com

The book is in its 3rd printing and I have made some updates to some of the content to reflect recent events in my business.

Check out CRITICAL MASS on Amazon.com by clicking this link:

No comments: