Friday, October 23, 2009

LinkedIn Survey

I responded today to a survey on LinkedIn and thought I would share what the results are so far for the poll.

When ask the question: "What makes the strongest impression on your opinion of a company?"

70% of the respondents said they are most likely to trust "What people I know tell me about a company".

This is an overwhelming response as the next closest with 14% was "What I read in the news".

All other answers are polling single-digit responses.

This is a good reminder to business owners to make sure they know what their clients, former clients and their virtual community are saying about their firm. Word of mouth referrals are still a powerful way to build your business.

The opportunity today for a business, of any size, is to figure out how to create a virtual community to create a larger platform for your clients to speak well of your firm.


No comments: