Friday, August 29, 2008

100 Copies Shipped in the First Day

Just wanted to let you know the initial demand has been great for CRITICAL MASS: The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO PEER GROUPS.

We sent out over 100 copies across the US today. The word has made it to Chicago, Fort Lauderdale and cities in between.

Quotes for readers:

"I JUST LOVE IT!. What a quick and easy read that clearly states the value of CEO PEER GROUPS."


"This book helps bring clarity to the value that can be had by joining a CEO PEER GROUP."

"I sat down and read your book last tonight. I'm very impressed with how you were able to capture the experience that members or future members experience by being in a CEO PEER GROUP."

I am truly excited about the response to my book.

This is the definitive guidebook for CEO's who are looking for concrete information about the value of joining a CEO PEER GROUP.

Simply send me an email and you can get your copy.

No comments: