Sunday, March 27, 2011

CRITICAL MASS: The Power of CEO Guiding Principles

My latest book "CRITICAL MASS: The Power of CEO Guiding Principles hits the book stands (virtually ofcourse) this week. You will be able to find it on http://www.amazon.com/ as with my first book "CRITICAL MASS: The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO Peer Groups".

This book brings you insight and inspiration from some of the most innovative and important business minds in Orange County, CA, such as Cynthia Graff, CEO of Lindora Clinic and Dennis Kuhl, Chairman of Angels Baseball.


This book uncovers some fascinating core beliefs, such as:


"Recessions are a great time to strengthen your business." Oli Thordarson, Alvaka Networks


"In business love is stronger than fear." Loren Shook, Silverado Senior Living


"If you are not learning, you probably are not growing." Ray Dellerba, Pacific Mercantile Bank


I will post more when the book is officially available on Amazon.com.

1 comment:

Darren said...

Great quotes/beliefs! I'm currently in business but my fear is currently stronger than love. It's weird because its corresponding with a downturn in my business... but when I was positive (love over fear) everything was great! I just don't know how to snap out of it though...